The Lattice Science Publication (LSP) is a registered publication house that publishing scientific, original, cutting edge, peer reviewed🔗 research oriented article (s) of the journal(s)🔗 in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, Humanities, Biology (Zoology and Botany), Education, Literature, Agriculture, Dental Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Preventive Medicine and Health since year 2020. All journal(s)🔗 of Lattice Science Publication (LSP)🔗 are double blind, open access🔗, peer reviewed🔗, periodic international journal.
The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed🔗 journal is an essential building block in the development of a coherent and respected network of knowledge. It is a direct reflection of the quality of the work of the authors and the institutions that support them. Peer-reviewed🔗 articles support and embody the scientific method. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the act of publishing: the author, the journal editor, the peer reviewer, the publisher and the society of society-owned or sponsored journals. This journal strictly adopted following publication ethics and policies of:
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE: https://publicationethics.org/🔗)
- World Association of Medical Editors (WAME: http://www.wame.org/🔗)
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE: http://www.icmje.org/🔗)
- Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials (CONSORT: http://www.consort-statement.org/🔗)
- Guidelines for what a Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement should adhere to (PEMS)
The Ethics and Policies of Lattice Science Publication (LSP) are given below: