The Lattice Science Publication (LSP) is a registered publication house that publishing scientific, original, cutting edge, peer reviewed🔗 research oriented article (s) of the journal(s)🔗 in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, Humanities, Biology (Zoology and Botany), Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Education, Literature, Agriculture, Economics, Finance, Social Science and Literature, Mass Communication and Journalism, Dental Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Preventive Medicine and Health since year 2020. All journal(s)🔗 of Lattice Science Publication (LSP)🔗 are double blind, open access🔗, peer reviewed🔗, periodic international journal.
Irrespective of the publication model chosen by the author, aim to ensure that articles are published as quickly as possible, subject to proper quality control, and widely disseminated. Where an author has chosen to publish open access, that usually involves payment of an article publishing fee (Article Process Charges, APC) in advance. Publication house will make their articles immediately and freely available in perpetuity upon publication on journal and publishing house databases, with the author’s chosen user license.
As an open access journal with no subscription charges, a fee (Article Publishing Charge, APC) is payable by the author or research funder to cover the costs associated with publication. This ensures your article will be immediately and permanently free to access by everyone.The APC of the Articles is subject to change and may change at the discretion of the Executive Members. The Article Processing Charge (APC) of the article is taken after the acceptance of the article by the publishing house ‘Lattice Science Publication (LSP)🔗’. APC of the Articles is subject to change and may change at the discretion of the Executive Members. Adjustments in APC are subject to regular review and are subject to change that can be based on the following criteria: (1) Journal quality (2) The journal’s editorial and technical processes (3) Competitive considerations (4) Market conditions (5) Other revenue streams associated with the journal. Author (s) can write to the journal during Article Submission for APC Waivers and Discounts if they are under the policy of APC Waivers and Discounts🔗. APC charges are set on a per journal🔗 basis, fees ranges between INR 3000 to INR 15000 for Indian Authors and USD 100 to USD 400 for overseas authors, excluding tax, with prices clearly displayed on the journal🔗 website at ‘Guidelines for Authors’ section ‘Fee Structure | APC Policy’. The Tax charges of the APC can also be included in the APC as per the Indian Income Tax policy which will appear prior in the APC challan during the transaction of APC.
The APC of the article is applicable for per article one time which is not refundable. Author(s) can withdraw their article(s) at any time prior to the copyright signing.
- Once, copyright signed by the author of the article (either digital or scanned) then APC will not refund to the author of the article.
- In the case of termination of the article (as per termination policy) from the journal, APC will not refund to the author.
- In the case of withdrawal of the article, APC will not refund to the author.
- The APC is not used for indexing and abstracting services for any bibliographic database.
The APC of the article is used:
- to maintain the infrastructure of the publication house.
- to manage salary of all stakeholder
- to manage all kind of hardware and software resources before the publication and after the publication. For example: management of the website, anti-plagiarism software, Laptop (s), Printer (s), etc.
- to live the article in the journal website.
- to assign DOI for the article.
- to pay fee of the required resources. For example, server maintenance fee (monthly basis), cross reference membership fee (yearly basis) etc.