The Lattice Science Publication (LSP) is a registered publication house that publishing scientific, original, cutting edge, peer reviewed🔗 research oriented article (s) of the journal(s)🔗 in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, Humanities, Biology (Zoology and Botany), Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Education, Literature, Agriculture, Economics, Finance, Social Science and Literature, Mass Communication and Journalism, Dental Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Preventive Medicine and Health since year 2020. All journal(s)🔗 of Lattice Science Publication (LSP)🔗 are double blind, open access🔗, peer reviewed🔗, periodic international journal.
The primary goal of the new editors🔗 is to maintain high quality of publications. There will be a commitment to expediting the time taken for the publication of the article(s). The articles that are sent for reviews will have names of the authors deleted with a view towards enhancing the objectivity and fairness of the review process.
- Plagiarism Check: Good quality plagiarism software/ tool (Turnitin / iThenticate) will be used to check similarity (see plagiarism policy🔗) that would not be more than 20% including reference section. In the case of exclusion of references, it should be less than 5%.
- Quality Check: All submitted paper should be cutting edge, result oriented, original paper and under the scope of the journal that should belong to the engineering and technology area.
- Paper Submission Criteria: Any one author cannot submit more than 05 papers for the same volume/issue.
- Review Criteria: This journal uses double-blind review process, which means that both the reviewer (s) and author (s) identities concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
- eCopyright: All authors will submit ecopyright🔗 to the Journal and Lattice Science Publication.
- Template: All accepted papers should be formatted as per Journal Template. Be sure that each author profile (min 100 word) along with photo should be included in the final paper/camera ready submission. It is be sure that contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Author (s) can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification is not possible.