The Lattice Science Publication (LSP) is a registered publication house that publishing scientific, original, cutting edge, peer reviewed🔗 research oriented article (s) of the journal(s)🔗 in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, Humanities, Biology (Zoology and Botany), Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Education, Literature, Agriculture, Economics, Finance, Dental Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Preventive Medicine and Health since year 2020. All journal(s)🔗 of Lattice Science Publication (LSP)🔗 are double blind, open access🔗, peer reviewed🔗, periodic international journal.
Author (s) can use their articles, in full or in part, for a wide range of scholarly, non-commercial purposes as outlined below:
- Use by an author in the author’s classroom teaching (including distribution of copies, paper or electronic).
- Distribution of copies (including through e-mail) to known research colleagues for their personal use (but not for Commercial Use)
- Inclusion in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially).
- Use in a subsequent compilation of the author’s works.
- Extending the Article to book-length form.
- Preparation of other derivative works (but not for Commercial Use).
- Otherwise using or re-using portions or excerpts in other works These rights apply for all Lattice Science Publication Journals (LSP)🔗 authors who publish their article as either a subscription article or an open access article. In all cases we require that all Lattice Science Publication Journals (LSP)🔗 authors always include a full acknowledgement.